Basic Functions of Trailer Jacks
- Raises and lowers the trailer so that you can connect the coupler to and disconnect it from the ball on your hitch
- Keeps the trailer level when it's not attached to the tow vehicle
- Stabilizes the trailer for loading and unloading and when the trailer is parked
Trailer Weight Capacity and Height
Jacks for Standard Ball/Bumper Pull Trailers
A-frame Trailer Jacks
- A-frame jacks conveniently bolt or weld onto A-Frame couplers or sit in a brace behind the coupler. Capacity: 2,000 lbs to 5,000 lbs. Used for A-frame utility, camper and landscape trailer applications. Let us help you select a manual crank or 12 V powered trailer jack.
- Manual crank or 12V-powered models available. Manual crank jacks crank from from either the side or the top. One type may work better than the other depending on the clearance around your trailer.
Side Mount Trailer Jacks
RV Landing Gear and Heavy-Duty Jacks
Jacks to Stabilize Trailers
Fifth Wheel and Gooseneck Stabilizing Tripod Jacks.Supports trailer at the king pin or gooseneck hitch. Stabilizes trailer front to back. Built with wide foot pads to prevent sinking and tilting. Capacity: 1,200 lbs to 5,000 lbs. Sets up quickly and stows away when you're traveling
Light-Duty Stabilizing Jacks.Bolts onto trailer frame, folds up for storage and pulls down for use. Typically located at the back or corners of the trailer. Capacity: 300 lbs to 1,000 lbs. Works well for small utility trailers and pop-up campers.
Scissor Jack Stabilizing Jacks.Bolts or welds onto trailer frame. Operates by screw gear and handle. Typically located at the back of the trailer. Capacity: 300 lbs to 3,000 lbs. Usually sold in pairs with a combined capacity of 5,000 to 6,500 lbs. Stabilizes and levels bigger campers
Pipe Mount Trailer Jacks.Pivots around a tube that is welded to the trailer frame. Capacity: 2,000 lbs to 7,000 lbs. Mounts on the trailer's tongue or on the sides of the trailer near the back to aid with stabilizing and leveling. Comes in one of two styles - cranking from either the side or the top.
Trailer Jack Accessories
Jack Stabilization Accessories
Jack Feet.Helps stabilize trailer and spreads out the load on the jack over a larger surface. Keeps jack from sinking on soft ground. Can be used for extending jack height.
Integrated Footplate Kit.Converts a wheeled jack to a dual-purpose wheeled and footplate jack. Works with most jacks with 6" or 8" wheel
Jack Wheel Docks.Stabilizes jack wheel. Keeps driveways free of dents. Keeps wheel from sinking in loose ground.
Other Jack Accessories
Casters or Wheels.Allows you to more easily maneuver loaded trailers into hitching position.
Jack Wheel Chocks.Keeps a trailer from rolling or slipping when it's parked. Some wheel chocks can function as an instant jack on tandem axle trailers.
Repair Parts and Kits
Trailer Jack Gears.Provides an economical alternative to replacing an entire jack. Not available for all makes and models
Jack Handles.Replaces broken, bent or lost handles. Available to fit most jacks
Replacement Mounting Brackets.Provides an attachment point for jack on trailer tongue. Allows mounting onto I-beam or channel with no overlapping bolts or straps. Available in weld-on and bolt-on styles. Designed to fit specific makes and models of jacks.